If you're a high school junior, you have no time to read this post! You should be immersed in the college admissions activities listed below:
1. Assessing your interests
2. Identifying potential majors and careers
3. Beginning college research
4. Visiting colleges
5. Attending college fairs
6. Building a preliminary college list
7. Taking the SAT and/or ACT
8. Planning a productive summer that will enhance your applications
9. Fostering relationships with potential recommenders
10. Cleaning up your digital footprint.
Need help? Schedule a free consultation.